Self-Introduction

                                                                             

         
Hello everyone!!!

"Always be prepared, always be yourself, and always be honesty" with this beautiful quote let me thank my EDN419 module tutor for giving me this platfom and it's my pleasure to write self introduction.

 I'm Tshering Dema of 4PCF. Currently, I'm pursuing B.Ed primary education at Paro College of Education and about to complete in mid June [2022]. I'm borned to late father Dorji Phuntsho and late mother Wangmo in a beautiful village of Phongmed, Trashigang.  

My village lies between two giant hills and it's surrounded by tall green trees 🌲🌲🌲 and running river towards the south. In total there are about 37 households🏠and all the houses are roofed with modern metal sheet. Recently, we have completed reconstructing 3-storied temple called Bumpa Lhakhang. It's located on top of the hill and overviewing the enchanting scenery of my village.

Now, if I share about my interest. During my leisure time I spent my time in chatting with friends, weaving, read some books, listen music, doing household chores, and explore new places. I also like to play both outdoor and indoor games. I decided to become a teacher because teachers are the one who curve the shapeless stone into a beautiful shape.

                                  Thank You!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short write-up about oak tree (Bhutan)