Poetic Writing




The 13th Friday

Evil Darkness GIF - Evil Darkness Road - Discover & Share GIFs 

Across the universe

Everyone keeps on whispering  

when will arrive the horrifying day

An eve of 13th Friday as globally.

 

And I'm fortunate to be in such lineage 

where it's best platform

to make the people aware

to lead their impermanent life.

 

Though I'm an invisible for you all 

I will be 24 hours watching and 

walking with you for a mile 

but it's difficult for you to recognize.

 

Sometimes I will let you fearsome and 

distract your beautiful lifeline.

Thus,it's the reason

where everyone targeted us as demons.

 

As the day turns into darkness

Don't forget to chant a prayers

though I will spot your weakness but

I can't resist the power of prayers

 and  it subdued me.

 

Thanks!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short write-up about oak tree (Bhutan)